Property Insurance Broker – Holiday let insurance

If you’ve ever tried to buy holiday let insurance, you probably already know that not all insurers that cover property like to insure holiday insurance broker, holiday let insurance

One of the reasons is that  (in their view) there is a lack of control and consistency in terms of who occupies the property and of course there could be possible long periods of occupancy.

Despite this, its really important that owners of holiday let properties get the correct property insurance policy, as a typical home insurance policy just isn’t suitable.

A typical holiday let insurance policy can include the following cover:

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Loss of Rent
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Legal Expenses

holiday let insurance, property insurance broker

If you own a holiday let property, be sure to get a policy that has been tailored for your type of property.  A property insurance broker will be able to obtain a range of quotes so you can be sure you are getting the right cover as well as value for money.


 Complete 1 form and get 5 quotes