Commercial Property Insurance

If you are an owner of a Property which a business operates in, even if it’s your own business or one that you let out to tenants, it is usually described as a Commercial premise.

Most Commercial Property owners are exposed to a number of different risks, this could be because they rent the Property to tenants and face issues of loss of rent, or they are running the premises themselves.


Getting cover for your Commercial Property

There are many different Insurance companies offering comprehensive Commercial Property Insurance products including covers such as:

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Loss of Rent
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Landlords Legal Expenses
  • Tenant Disputes
  • Rent Recovery


Request A Quote

    Policy/Cover Type▴ (required)*

    ▴ If you require Home Insurance please click here & complete the form.


    Commercial Property Insurance

    Your Commercial Property will most likely cover the buildings Insurance, which should cover the rebuild or repair of a Property.

    If you occupy your own Commercial Property, you may be more interested in insuring the building along with any business assets you may have, so that they're covered if anything were to happen to them.

    If your property is empty, you may want to consider taking out a specialist policy which is regularly referred to as Unoccupied Property Insurance or Empty Property Insurance.

    Empty Property Insurance Short Term can provide you with a range of covers for your Building, as well as Property owner Liability Cover.

    Polices are available from 3-6 months or you can take out 12 months and cancel when you no longer need the cover.

    Be sure when you are arranging your Commercial Property Insurance you look at a policy that is specific to your circumstances and needs.

    If you would like us to talk you through Commercial Property Insurance, or would like a no obligation quote feel free to get in touch with us. You can contact us through our live chat or call us 01708 289 525

    Request A Quote

      Policy/Cover Type▴ (required)*

      ▴ If you require Home Insurance please click here & complete the form.


      So contact us today to discuss your Insurance requirements!


      on 01708 289 525


      real people from our Office in Essex using the Live Chat


      Fill in our ‘Get a Quote’ form