Buy to let home insurance

Buy to let property owners are exposed to a number of risks, such as damage to the buildings, lost rent or litigation from the tenants.

buy to let buildings insurance, buy to let home insurance, landlords insurance, buy to let insurance,

Buy to let  building insurance and the additional covers that often accompany it are essential spends for any buy to let property owner, but that doesn’t mean you should pay through the nose for it.

There are many insurance companies offering comprehensive buy to let home insurance products including covers such as:

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Loss of Rent
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Landlords Legal Expenses
  • Tenant Disputes
  • Rent Recovery

If you are a landlord, you may want to consider a buy to let insurance policy.  If your property is long term empty, you may wish to consider a specialist policy for this, often referred to as ‘unoccupied property insurance’ or ’empty buildings insurance’.

It is important you look at a policy that is specific to your needs and circumstances, and obtain a range of property insurance quotes from a pool of quality insurers.

We do this every day for landlords, and we’d be happy to do it for you.

Complete 1 form and get 5 quotes