Are you covered?
It is a good idea to take into consideration if you have the correct Insurance cover, for your house and car. If an unfortunate event takes place and you are not covered correctly, you may end up paying out a lot of money for some damages that could have been prevented.
So here we have some friendly tips on how to have a fun and stress-free New Years.
Be prepared for anything!
Before starting the fun:
- Have a bucket of water, and if you can a bucket of sand, to use to put out any fire
- Light the bonfire and set off the fireworks
- Fireworks and alcohol aren’t a good mix. So if you do drink, make sure it is after you have enjoyed your fireworks
- Before setting off any fireworks make sure young children and animals are inside safe and sound
- Buy your fireworks from a trusted source
- Stand well back from the fireworks display
- Point fireworks away from people and buildings
- Shut all doors and windows
- Always consider how much space you have in your garden, if you have a small garden perhaps consider watching a fireworks display in your local area
- Be sure your car is parked in a safe place, as fireworks could end up damaging your vehicle
Following safety tips is always important and helpful, as you wouldn’t want to end up with a stray firework flying through an open window, which could create a house fire. So make sure you are a sensible distance from your house, trees, and fences before setting off any fireworks.
We hope you have a lovely New Years!
New Years is a great time for both you and your family to enjoy each other’s company. If you are ready for anything, then everyone will be able to enjoy their selves, while keeping all risks low!
Feel free to contact us or chat to us live, for any more information you may need!