Please print and complete your application form then email to PHR@evansinsurance.co.uk :-
Once in receipt of your completed form, we will then be able to confirm the premium and terms for both Employment Practices Liability as well as full Management Liability* (recommended).
Please note all prices quoted do not include our £35.00 admin fee, which is invoiced separately.
*Why we recommend Full Management Liability
In addition to Employment Practices Liability, we would strongly recommend you also take out Directors & Officers Insurance as well as Corporate Legal Liability cover.
Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
This covers your personal wealth for defence costs incurred during a claim and awards made against you. For example:
- claims by investors or other shareholders (including other directors)
- defence costs and awards of claims arising from your personal involvement with the administration of any company pension
Mismanagement – a director of a sporting goods group faced a claim from his former employer after allegations that he had acted in breach of his duties as a director in running the business.
Costs in successfully defending the director were more than £30,000.
Corporate Legal Liability
This covers your company against defence costs and awards associated with events such as:
- allegations you have breached regulations, for example Tax, Health & Safety or Trading Standards
- claims by investors or shareholders
- direct financial loss from employee dishonesty.
Pensions Error – an employee of a management consultancy group made a claim alleging that the company had not added her to the group’s pension scheme as instructed a number of years earlier.
The company were held liable and were required to pay £20,000 to compensate for her loss.
For help and advice, call us on 01708 289 525 or chat with us live during business hours.