Unoccupied Commercial Building Insurance Brokers

Who are we?

Evans Insurance Brokers are unoccupied commercial building insurance brokers in Essex, specialising in bespoke insurance policies for all types of property insurance.

Independent Unoccupied Commercial Building Insurance Brokers

This means we do not simply place all our business with one preferred insurer; this allows us to review your circumstances and negotiate with insurers to get you the best insurance solution for your needs at a competitive price.

What do we do?

We offer free no-obligation reviews of unoccupied commercial building insurance policies for property owners across the UK.  Taking the time to get to know you, we look not only at what you already have in place but also identify areas that might need attention.  You may be under insured in some areas, conversely you may be paying for cover you don’t need or worse still; cover you already have under another policy.

How are we different?

What makes us different from most brokers is we promise to do this work every year – many brokers will simply offer you the existing insurance company’s renewal quote when your policy reaches its first renewal, having had to work so hard the first time around to win you as a customer.

We believe that to keep a customer happy, we must deliver the service we say we can deliver each and every year and be there for them whenever they need us throughout the year.  This is where we excel.

We also have a dedicated claims department who will handle your claim and liaise with insurers on your behalf.

Property Insurance for Landlords

We understand that let property is an investment, and as such it should be protected. Not only that, but as a Landlord, you are exposed to a range of risks such as non payment of rent, litigation from your tenant, or general damage to the property.

We are frequently reviewing various Property Insurance arrangements such as:

  • Commercial premises insurance
  • Commercial let property insurance
  • Let house insurance
  • Unoccupied property insurance
  • Holiday Let insurance

with cover that includes:

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Loss of Rent Insurance
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Landlords Legal Expenses
  • Tenant Disputes
  • Rent Recovery