Whether it's your Home or your Contents you want to Insure, we can help you.
Perhaps you are going away and need some Travel Insurance? Or maybe you have some valuable Jewellery or Antiques, but lack confidence in an off-the-shelf Insurance policy?
Whatever you need, our Personal Lines department is here to help.
- Home Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Jewellery, Fine Art and Antiques Insurance
- Travel Insurance
Arranging Personal Insurance can be a bit of a minefield. With all the options out there these days, comparison site after comparison site, all those emails they send you once you've given them your details, all the new companies popping up selling Insurance - Kwik Fit?! The AA??!
Comparison sites have been designed (you would hope) to take the hassle away from shopping around on your Insurance each year. Unfortunately they can do quite the opposite. When you arrange Insurance online, you effectively become the broker, i.e. the onus is on you to get everything right.
Then, with the information you have entered, the websites make a number of assumptions about you and issue a policy. This is the basis of your policy and it will dictate whether your claim gets paid if you need it.
What most people don't realise is using an Insurance broker affords them access to deals that aren't available on the comparison sites, the rates are often competitive and most importantly, a broker will help you ensure all the information and assumptions made are correct, as well as help with your claim if you need them to.
Here’s what you’ll be getting when you become our customer:
- Flexible finance options – in most cases we can help you spread the cost of your Insurance, over 3, 6, or 10 payments*
- Up to 100% discount by referring your friends – for every customer you recommend to us that buys cover, we’ll give you a discount off your next bill**
- Immediate proof of cover – most of our clients receive an email with proof of cover within 15 mins of instructing us
- Consistent ongoing support – one contact for all changes, queries, and claims (and no call centres!)
- Annual comparison exercise – we’ll review your case annually to ensure you’re getting the cover you need and value for money
- Everything under one roof – we can help with many other Insurance needs you may have
- Hands-on assistance with making a claim – in the unfortunate event that you need to claim, we’re here to help
* Terms and Conditions apply. Subject to acceptance upon application.
** See https://evansinsurance.co.uk/friends for full details.
I have recently completed my Home Insurance through Dan, what a painless, pleasant experience. I now have more cover than previously as I was underinsured and at not too much of an increase in premium. I am confident this Insurance is worth paying for! Thanks Dan, it’s worth him quoting you.